Touch-type Read and Spell ( TTRS)
TTRS is an online structured literacy development program that helps to develop skills in reading, writing, spelling and literacy taught through the medium of touch-typing.
* This resource is based on extensive research using the Cambridge Learner Corpus and is part of the English Profile program, which aims to provide evidence about language use that helps to produce better language teaching materials. See http://www.englishprofile.org for more information.
**English language levels use the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) scale in which A1 indicates beginner, A2 advanced beginner, B1 low-intermediate, B2 upper-intermediate, C1 advanced and C2 proficiency level. Course words were assigned a value based on their inclusion in the Cambridge English Corpus, a multi-billion word corpus of spoken and written English that includes both US and UK sources, and the Cambridge Learner Corpus (CLC) a collection of examination scripts from language learners.
TTRS Completion Certificate
TTRS online classes will begin September 1st, 2017. Tuition fees in the course description below.
If you live outside of Mexico and would like to sign- up for one of the TTRS online computer courses with My Reading Mentor, please contact Miss Joy for more details.
A teacher's experience with TTRS in her school
- TTRS is a supplementary multi-sensory phonics program
- TTRS contains 24 levels with thirty-one modules in each level with a total of 4,000 unique words.
- The curriculum follows the *Alpha to Omega* phonics program designed for students that benefit from structured literacy instruction that is both systematic and cumulative. Although TTRS can be used as a stand-alone typing course, it is most effective for English Language Leaners when it is also used as an instructional tool to learn and practice English phonics.
- Beginner Course: Levels 1-6
- Intermediate Course: Levels 1-12
- Advance Course: Levels 13-24
Descripción del curso en Español * abajo
COURSE FLYER IN SPANISH
TTRS COURSE DESCRIPTION CLICK LINK BELOW
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE SCHEDULE
Private TTRS classes with Miss Joy are available in addition to our Online Courses. Students that require or may need additional One-on-One support can request a customized TTRS learning plan. Face sessions will take place in our private office/ classroom -in-residence , Tohoku Interior. Please contact Miss Joy for more details.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY! TTRS COURSES WILL START SEPTEMBER FIRST. CONTACT MISS JOY FOR MORE DETAILS, SEATS ARE LIMITED.